Vegetable and Feta Frittata
Oh yum, I love frittata! This recipe is so easy. This was demonstrated in a Miele Cooking Class.
2 cups baby spinach leaves
150 g diced feta
1 zucchini, thinly sliced
1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
8 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup pouring cream
1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- Place spinach in the base of a lightly greased 25 cm flan dish.
- Arrange feta, zucchini and tomatoes over the spinach.
- Combine eggs, cream and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake on Fan Plus at 180 C for approximately 25 minutes or until set. Enjoy!
(I didn't have any zucchini. You can add any vegetables that you have in the fridge. For a lower fat version, use milk or water instead of cream.)